Re: [GENERAL] stored procedure revisited

От Rudy Gireyev
Тема Re: [GENERAL] stored procedure revisited
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12 Oct 99, at 19:34, Yin-So Chen wrote:

[SP discussion snipped]

> Come on, everybody, speak out your thought on this matter :)

Alright, alright.
Last I used the SP was on a Teradata box, and I must
admit it's a useful functionality. It makes the code much
easier to read, in addition to all the previously mentioned
benefits. I just have trouble seeing a convenience get its
day in the sun among the developers.

$0.2c

Rudy