Re: [GENERAL] Connect PostgreSQL 6.0 Server with php4b

От Matthias Teege
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Connect PostgreSQL 6.0 Server with php4b
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Moin,

thank you for your reply but the problem remain. The fallowing line is
in my pg_hba.conf:

host         moon        192.168.153.0 255.255.255.0     trust

The hole network with the given number has access to the database moon.
The Webserver has the IP 192.168.153.9. But the no connection is
possible. I've tried an explicit line in pg_hba.conf for the webserver
but without any success.

Any other hints? :-)

Thanks
Matthias