Re: [GENERAL] stored procedure revisited

От amy cheng
Тема Re: [GENERAL] stored procedure revisited
Дата
Список pgsql-general
forgive my ignorance. why "multi-resultset, multi-level transaction" SP is
so important? no work-around? I rememeber there were some discussion on
multiple-return-value-function in the past. My impression is that they are
not that crucial and usually can
find rather simple work-arounds.