Connect PostgreSQL 6.0 Server with php4b

От Matthias Teege
Тема Connect PostgreSQL 6.0 Server with php4b
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Moin,

i have an PostgreSQL 6.0 Server wich I would query with php4b. I have
problems to make the connection because off php gives me the following
error message:

Warning: Unable to connect to PostgresSQL server: Failed to
authenticate client as Postgres user 'nobody' using authentication
scheme 131072. in /usr/local/share/apache/htdocs/matthias/hellodb.php
on line 2
An error occured.

Were is the Problem?

Many thanks