Re: PostgreSQL vs Mysql comparison

От Matthias Urlichs
Тема Re: PostgreSQL vs Mysql comparison
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Michael Widenius:
> Bruce> Seems we will downgrade it to a warning.  Too many people misunderstand
> Bruce> HAVING vs. WHERE, so a nice warning would help new users.
>
> Should you really give a warning for something that is correct ANSI SQL ?

If people mix up HAVING and WHERE, the problem seems to be mainly that
somebody has told them about the existence of HAVING way too early.

--
Matthias Urlichs  |  noris network GmbH   |   smurf@noris.de  |  ICQ: 20193661
The quote was selected randomly. Really.    |      http://www.noris.de/~smurf/

От: Michael Widenius
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL vs Mysql comparison
От: Max Buvry
Сообщение: [Q] TRIGGER-RULE