Access database via Servlet

От zhang-lan@usa.net
Тема Access database via Servlet
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
It seems someone has asked this question before.   But mine is a different
situation.  I set up a java web server, and
my servlet program need to access the remote database which is not on my
server.  When the program executed   DriverManager.getConnection(dburl, user, passwd) ,
it shows the error:  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument # > Arg
length

But the similar program which I don't use servlet runs ok, it can access the
remote database very well.  I don't
know why.  And if I change the database to the MS Access database which is on
my machine, the servlet program
also runs fine.

Anyone can help?

Thanks.