Re: New notices?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: New notices?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> postgres=> select * from t4;
> NOTICE:  Adding missing FROM-clause entry for table t4
> m|n
> -+-
>
> I updated my current tree and now this message comes out on even
> simple queries. Is it supposed to be there? If so, why??

Strange.  I don't get it:

test=> select * from pg_language;
lanname |lanispl|lanpltrusted|lanplcallfoid|lancompiler
internal|f      |f           |            0|n/a
lisp    |f      |f           |            0|/usr/ucb/liszt
C       |f      |f           |            0|/bin/cc
sql     |f      |f           |            0|postgres
(4 rows)