Re: [INTERFACES] ecpg and getting just assigned serial number

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ecpg and getting just assigned serial number
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 09:50:52AM +0200, Ansley, Michael wrote:
> I don't think that a sequence number should be going into sqlca.  This is
> what it sounds like you are going to do, yes?

But this wasn't what I meant. :-)

I wasn't wording very well. What I wanted to say was that I don't see much
of a chance to give back the serial as such. What I added to my TODO list
(and btw just committed the changed source) is the return of the OID for the
singleton insert.

Michael

Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!