Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> And I can't take credit for that either --- Hiroshi and/or Tatsuo get
> the credit, IIRC.  (BTW, did we patch those into 6.5.*, or only 6.6?)
>
> >        Update frontend libpq to remove limits on query lengths,
> >        error/notice message lengths, and number of fields per tuple(Tom)
>
> This is *not* in 6.5.*, only 6.6.

I have:RCS file: /usr/local/cvsroot/pgsql/src/interfaces/libpq/pqexpbuffer.c,vWorking file:
src/interfaces/libpq/pqexpbuffer.chead:1.1branch:locks: strictaccess list:symbolic names:keyword substitution: kvtotal
revisions:1;     selected revisions: 1description:----------------------------revision 1.1date: 1999/08/31 01:37:37;
author:tgl;  state: Exp;Update frontend libpq to remove limits on query lengths,error/notice message lengths, and
numberof fields per tuple.  Addpqexpbuffer.c/.h, a frontend version of backend's stringinfo module.This is first step
inapplying Mike Ansley's long-query patches,even though he didn't do any of these particular changes...

Seems addition of text files shows up in all branches, which I guess
makes sense.  No cause for alarm.

Pennsylvania19026