Re: [HACKERS] Status report: long-query-string changes

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Status report: long-query-string changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> >> I got a good laugh on this one.  That we actually planned ahead...  :-)
>
> Maybe the core team should take a look at the TODO list, and split it over
> the next couple of release cycles.  Then you can just say, when a and b and
> c have been achieved, and are stable, then we release 6.x

I would be nice if we could do that, but people work as they have time
and interest in certain areas.  Also, things get fixed as people find
problems and we become more capable with the source code.

Hard to plan any of that.

Pennsylvania19026