Re: [INTERFACES] PGACCESS formdemo.sql

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] PGACCESS formdemo.sql
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Roland -
Your message came over in HTML, so I'm having trouble replying easily:
please make sure you sent plain text to the mailing lists.

I think I say something about you also using 6.4.x. The other person's
fix was in fact correct: just remove the _double_ quotes from around
any table name that is the argument of a function (I think the only ones
are all DEFAULT nextval type statements). If that is infact all that are
the problem, Constantin could change the example to explicitly use the
'serial' shorthand: that works on both 6.4 and 6.5.

There are a relatively large number of bug fixes and performance
improvements in 6.5.1. You really should consider upgrading.

Ross