Re: [INTERFACES] PGACCESS formdemo.sql

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] PGACCESS formdemo.sql
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 06:17:15PM -0500, Mark Gaschermann wrote:

> > > pg_aclcheck:class ""cities_id_seq"" not found
> > > pg_ownercheck:class "cities" not found
> > > error: cities: table does not exist
> > >
> > > After starting pgAccess I can open forms, see the phonebook table and it's
> > > data, etc, but when I try to open the Schema, I get the error that cities
> > > table does not exist.
> > >
> > > Any ideas?  I'm using the formdemo.sql that came with the downloaded v 0.98
> > >

> > What version of PostgreSQL are you using?
>
> I'm using the version that came on RedHat 6.0 , postgres 6.4.2-3.
>
> I was fiddling around with the formdemo.sql file and found that if I
> removed the double quotes from around all occurences of "cities_id_seq"
> the tables were created properly.
> ie. changed CREATE SEQUENCE "cities_id_seq" to  CREATE SEQUENCE
> cities_id_seq
> and SELECT nextval ('"cities_id_seq"'); to SELECT nextval
> ('cities_id_seq');

This one's it. The processing of class names when passed as arguments
to a function changed, to deal with the MiXeDCase problem.  The CREATE
SEQUENCE should work fine either way.

Ross
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer

От: Roland N Verrier
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] PGACCESS formdemo.sql
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] PGACCESS formdemo.sql