[HaruspeX] New site - Version 4.0 Released

От Keith Parks
Тема [HaruspeX] New site - Version 4.0 Released
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] [HaruspeX] New site - Version 4.0 Released  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Do we have a list of projects using PostgreSQL?

This should be on it.

It's an impressive linking of our DB engine with Gimp,
the best free graphics package.

Keith.

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:41:57 +0200
From: Alessandro Baldoni <abaldoni@racine.ra.it>
Subject: [HaruspeX] New site - Version 4.0 Released

Dear HaruspeX Friends,   HaruspeX is now hosted at http://www.linux.it/ospiti/haruspex. I
checked the site this morning and it finally works.
I'm also proud to announce the release of HaruspeX 4.0 (please start
downloading it from tomorrow).
>From the NEWS file:
   HaruspeX 4.0 is a major technological upgrade: thumbnails are no
longer stored   as large objects, but as chunks of base64-encoded data in a separate
table.   This neither increases nor decreases disk usage, but it makes full
database   backups easier. Databases created with previous versions are no
longer   compatible with HaruspeX 4.0.

Since I graduated in July, I had to move my home page. You can find me
and my plugins (the PhotoCD reader and the LoGConv edge detector) for
The GIMP at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Byte/8091.

I will start my new job next week, therefore I won't be able to add new
features to HaruspeX for a while. I will still be able to process your
bug reports.

Thank you for your support
Alessandro Baldoni

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [HaruspeX] New site - Version 4.0 Released