Re: [GENERAL] Bug Report

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Bug Report
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Who knows why this occurred, but to be able to
vacuum again:

1. Stop and restart the postmaster - this will
   eliminate the CreatePortal() problem.

2. Ensure there isn't a pg_vlock file in the
   $PGDATA/base/<dbname> directory.

3. Drop and recreate the index search_url_refnum_key

4. Vacuum away...

Hope that helps,

Mike Mascari (mascarim@yahoo.com)