Re: [HACKERS] Re: More on shared objects problem

От Thilo Manske
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: More on shared objects problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 27, 1999 at 02:35:13PM -0400, Mark Hollomon wrote:
> D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> > So how do we determine that a system is elf?  I don't see it in uname.  Do
> > we just run file(1) on the kernel and see if the string "ELF" shows up?
>
> The test I use is to compile a program that opens its own executable
> and checks for the magic number.
Or this:

if echo __ELF__ | ${CC} -E - | grep -q __ELF__; then # ELF
else # a.out
fi

This is not my idea, it's from the patches for apache in the package tree.
--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: More on shared objects problem
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: More on shared objects problem