Re: [BUGS] [Keystone Slip # 14] Building pristine source on RedHat Alpha 6.0

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [BUGS] [Keystone Slip # 14] Building pristine source on RedHat Alpha 6.0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> You shouldn't be replying through the mailing list, only through
> Keystone...
>
> On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > Slip number -----: 14
> > > Problem ---------: Building pristine source on RedHat Alpha 6.0
> > > Opened by -------: bannisp@cwdom.dm on 07/24/99 22:36
> > > Assigned To -----: thomas

But I don't want to reply through keystone.  I have enough work replying
through email.

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] [Keystone Slip # 14] Building pristine source on RedHat Alpha 6.0
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] [Keystone Slip # 14] Building pristine source on RedHat Alpha 6.0