Re: [ANNOUNCE] Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL status report

От Finn Kettner
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL status report
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 19 Jul 99 at 13:48 Stuart Rison wrote about Re: [ANNOUNCE] Re:
[GENERAL] Postgr:

> >> Another 'lost' mirror is http://sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk/www.postgresql.org/

Plus the danish mirror sunste.auc.dk, which probably have pulled down
their mirroring.

> >The only mirror I have for the UK is: postgresql.rmplc.co.uk

> >The mirrors and sites pages on http://www.postgresql.org/ are updated
> >regularly.

Yes, but this is inconvenient when you are automatically redirected
to a non-existing mirror. I've been unable to locate a postgres
mirror for last few weeks (I can't remember the other mirrors, so I'm
a little lost).

Yours faithfully.
Finn Kettner.