Port Bug Report: Drop Table error - DeletePgTypeTuple xxxx type nonexistent

От Unprivileged user
Тема Port Bug Report: Drop Table error - DeletePgTypeTuple xxxx type nonexistent
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name               : Frans Van Elsacker
Your email address      : fve@atbib.be

Category                : unknown
Severity                : non-critical

System Configuration
--------------------
  Operating System   : RH6

  PostgreSQL version : 6.4

  Compiler used      :

Hardware:
---------
Linux Server : PII300 - 64MB

Versions of other tools:
------------------------
We use psql via command line

Problem Description:
Tabel xxxx is an tabel of the database. Everything else works fine.

Test Case:
Probably this error occurs since we copied from 1 server to another.

Solution:
---------
Can we check something to be sure that we think right. Is there a work arround other than destroydb etc?