Cannot compile JDBC.

От Albert Chen
Тема Cannot compile JDBC.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I download PostgreSQL-6.5 and want to compile jdbc, I'm using JDK1.1.7,
while running make jdbc1 in /interfaces/jdbc directory, I got the error:

postgres% make jdbc1
javac postgresql/Connection.java
postgresql/Connection.java:7: Class postgresql.Field not found in import.
import postgresql.Field;
       ^
postgresql/Connection.java:8: Package postgresql.fastpath not found in
import.
import postgresql.fastpath.*;
              ^
postgresql/Connection.java:9: Package postgresql.largeobject not found in
import     .
import postgresql.largeobject.*;
           ^
postgresql/Connection.java:10: Package postgresql.util not found in import.
import postgresql.util.*;
      ^
4 errors
make: *** [postgresql/Connection.class] Error 1

Would anyone help me how to solve the problem, thanks.

-Albert