Re: [HACKERS] header files for spi.h/trigger.h]

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] header files for spi.h/trigger.h]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us> writes:
> >> Speaking of header files, I'm pretty sure that not enough header files
> >> get installed in order to compile something using spi.h/trigger.h
> >> outside the postgresql source tree.  This seems like a problem.
> >>
> >> Shouldn't the normal install procedure install everything necessary to
> >> use published postgresql header files?
>
> > Good questions.  I am not touching spi.h because I realize they are used
> > by client code.
>
> But how much of the stuff that those files are including is really
> needed to compile them?  It could be that the right answer is not to
> install more headers but to get rid of some #includes in the headers
> that are published...

I am doing that will all the other include files, but because spi.h is
used in contrib, I assume they want some stuff auto-included with spi.h.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] header files for spi.h/trigger.h]
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] header files for spi.h/trigger.h]