Re: [HACKERS] create rule changes table to view ?

От Ryan Bradetich
Тема Re: [HACKERS] create rule changes table to view ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

The little bit of investigation I've done leads me to belive I can determine the
difference between a table and a view, because they are correctly seperated in
pg_views and pg_tables. I'll do some more research and see if I can actually do
this, or if you and Jan are right :)

Thanks,
- Ryan