hpux 10.20, gcc 2.7.8

От cagri coltekin
Тема hpux 10.20, gcc 2.7.8
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
hi,

I have just compiled, installed the PostgreSQL 6.5 and run the tests. The
system is an old HP 9000 model E25 machine with 64M of memory (w/256M
swap space). I have used the configuration options
--with-template=hpux_gcc --with-CC=gcc --without-CXX --enable-locale.
Here is what I have encountered.

First, I could not compile with CXX enabled. It complained about line 25
in libpq++.H, which tires to #include <string>. I could not compile it
with-CXX.

The following tests failed in regression test, but the system seems
working.

int2 ..  failed
int4 ..  failed
float8 ..  failed