CVS broken

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема CVS broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hey developers -
Anonymous CVS access has been broken for several days. I vaguely remember
seeing an email address to report postgresql.org admin problems to once,
long ago, but I can't seem to find it in my mailing list archives. Where
should I copy this too?

wallace$ cvs updateFatal error, aborting.: no such user

Tracing the connection indicates that the initial login to cvs works -
the error occurs when trying to actually update.

Ah, here's something from my archives:

>From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
>To: Brian P Millett <bpm@ec-group.com>
>cc: postgres <hackers@postgreSQL.org>
>Subject: Re: [HACKERS] cvs checkout working?
>

>Check it now and let me know...FreeBSD has an older version that it
>installs when you upgrade the OS :(  I always forget about it...

So, I'll copy scrappy@hub.org on this...

Ross
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer