NT Port -- semaphores + running postmaster as daemon (service?)

От Ted Nolan SRI Augusta GA
Тема NT Port -- semaphores + running postmaster as daemon (service?)
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hello folks,

I've just put up the 6.5 NT port on our NT system.  I'm getting some
semaphore != 0 messages from the postmaster.  It doesn't seem to be
hurting anything..  is this normal?

Also, right now, to crank things up, I have to start the ipc-daemon by
hand, then the postmaster by hand, and then psql.  Is there any way to
make the ipc-daemon and postmaster start at boot time?  (I'm a Unix guy,
so don't assume I know the "obvious" NT answer..)

                Thanks,

                Ted Nolan