Port Bug Report: triggers are not loading 'c' functions

От Unprivileged user
Тема Port Bug Report: triggers are not loading 'c' functions
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name               : Camil Coaja
Your email address      : camilc@altavista.net

Category                : runtime: back-end
Severity                : serious

System Configuration
--------------------
  Operating System   : Linux 2.0.30 ELF Slackware 3.5

  PostgreSQL version : 6.5

  Compiler used      : gcc 2.7.2.3

Hardware:
---------
Linux teddy 2.0.30 #1 Mon Aug 3 15:30:03 EEST i586 unknown
Intel P5-133 32MB RAM

Versions of other tools:
------------------------
make 3.76.1
flex 2.5.4

Problem Description:
--------------------
Upgrading from pg 6.4.2 I constated that the triggers from
contrib/spi/refint.c were not working. The data were simply
inserted, weather it existed a foreign primary key or not.

Modifying the sourceto log some messages I found out that
the function actualy never gets called.

Furthermore, after deleting the refint.so and killing and
restarting the postmaster I got no error messages stating
it cannot open the refint.so.

I don't know the actual program flow on execution to see
myself where it is going wrong. If someone can help me with
this please do.

Test Case:
from pgsql directory:

$ cd contrib/spi
$ make all
$ psql -f refint.sql [A_DATABASE]
$ psql -f refint.example [A_DATABASE]

As result I obtained the same listings as there were no
triggers

Solution:
---------