Port Bug Report: Get a 'ERROR: nodeRead: Bad type 0'

От Unprivileged user
Тема Port Bug Report: Get a 'ERROR: nodeRead: Bad type 0'
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name               : Mathijs Brands
Your email address      : shrike@il.fontys.nl

Category                : runtime: back-end
Severity                : critical

System Configuration
--------------------
  Operating System   : Linux 2.2.7 (glibc 2.0/redhat 5.2 w/ patches)

  PostgreSQL version : 6.5

  Compiler used      : gcc 2.7.2.3

Hardware:
---------
Linux bucephalus.dynip.com 2.2.7 #3 Sun Jun 20 09:26:47 CEST 1999 i686 unknown

Versions of other tools:
------------------------
flex 2.5.4, bison 1.25

Problem Description:
--------------------
After creating my database, I get the following error:
ERROR:  nodeRead: Bad type 0

After that, I can still query the database, but I can't
do anything else with it anymore (dump, \d).

This is very reproducible and doesn't happen with
6.3.2.

Test Case:
I have a couple of insert statements that cause this problem
every time. I can send a transcript, if you like.

Solution:
---------