Re: [PORTS] Porting PostgreSQL to Mac OS X Server

От Yoshihiko Aochi
Тема Re: [PORTS] Porting PostgreSQL to Mac OS X Server
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hello Hermit Hacker-san,

>At 8:58 AM -0300 99.6.14, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I tried to make the postgreSQL on Mac OS X Server.
>> But cannot make it yet. is there anybody who could make it.
>
>what problems are you hitting?

I'm sorry,

tried the follwing way,

1) copy a template file (linux_ppc) as 'rhapsody'
2) ./configure --host=powerpc-apple-netbsd
3) add -traditional with CFLAGS
4) make all. cpp said "include file sys/ipc.h not found"
5) comment out the line, #include <sys/ipc.h> in include/storage/ipc.h
6) retried make. then in backend
   gist.c: In function 'gistbuild':
   gist.c:152 : 'T_' undeclared (first use this function)
   gist.c:152 : (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
   gist.c:152 : for each function it appears in.)
   gist.c:152 : parse error before '#'
   make[3]: *** [gist.o] Error 1
   make[2]: *** [submake] Error 2
   make[1]: *** [access dir] Error 2