Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
  >>Seems something really bad is going on...
  >
  >I reverted back the patch for include/storage/s_lock.h and seems
  >NetBSD/m68k port begins to work again.
  >
  >I think we should revert back the linux/m68k patches and leave them
  >for 6.5.1.  Objection?

That seems sensible; presumably no other current users are on linux_m68k
or this would have been sorted already.  I will keep it in the Debian
version where there can't be any conflict with NetBSD users.

It seems that the patch needs to depend not only on being m68k but also
on being linux.  What defined variable can we use to distinguish between
the two?

--
      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
     "And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou