Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Applied.  You man want to give us a fix for /template/.similar for that
> platform, if needed to configure guesses the proper platform.
>
> > This patch should enable 6.5 to build on Motorola 68000 architecture.  It comes
> > from Roman Hodek <Roman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>.

OK, I have a big question on this.  The template/linux_m68k uses
CFLAGS:-O2.  Now, with egcs, which I think the person using, this -O2
causes some problems with the function pointers we call.  It is a known
problem.

Can you please test with -O instead, and see if the fmgr_ptr change made
to postgres.h is needed in this case?