PGSQL ERROR

От rjd@intekom.co.za
Тема PGSQL ERROR
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi

I have recently installed PsqlODBC, and am having a problem
getting it to work.

The problem is simple.  When setting up the File DSN, postgres
complains that "User authentication failed" and windows whines
about "General error: Invalid file dsn 'C:\Program Files\Common
Files\ODBC\Data Sources\pgsql-test.dsn'

my pg_hba.conf has gone through several variations that together
contained the following:

local all trust
host all trust
host all 192.168.1.10 255.255.255.0 trust
host all 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 trust
host all 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 trust

and all the above with ident instead of trust.

all 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0

I am running SuSE Linux 6, pgsql 6.4, latest ODBC drivers, 64MB
RAM, plenty free disk space (/ has 700MB, /USR has 205MB)

help...

Jason Doller
Jason Doller - rjd@intekom.co.za

We are Microsoft of Borg, you will be assimilated!
Resistance is fut... *BZZRRT*
General Protection Fault in MSBorg32.DLL,
Please contact the vendor of this Borg for more information