Port Bug Report: "drop database DBNAME;" command has critical bug!!!

От Unprivileged user
Тема Port Bug Report: "drop database DBNAME;" command has critical bug!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name               : KiBaek Jeong
Your email address      : hannoory@chollian.net

Category                : runtime: back-end
Severity                : critical

System Configuration
--------------------
  Operating System   : Solaris 2.5.1

  PostgreSQL version : 6.4.2

  Compiler used      : gcc 2.8.1

Hardware:
---------
SunOS main 5.5.1 Generic_103640-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1

Versions of other tools:
------------------------
GNU Make version 3.77
flex version 2.5.4

Problem Description:
--------------------
0. psql template1
1. create database hahaha;
2. \c hahaha
3. create table xxx (i int, c char(30), content text);
4. \c template1
5. DROP DATABASE hahaha;
THEN...
6. CREATE DATABASE hahaha;
And THEN, I hope "hahaha" database don't have any tables.
But type \d then, newly "hahaha" database has
previous "xxx" table!!!!!
It's critical error to me.
At this period, if I try to delete this strange xxx table,
then backend prints "ERROR1" -> Message is
"ERROR:  cannot find attribute 1 of relation xxx"
For solving the problem... I must kill my postmaster server.
Then error is cleared.(xxx table is cleared)
But there is still this entire problems... Please help me.

Test Case:
----------
0. psql template1
1. create database hahaha;
2. \c hahaha
3. create table xxx (i int, c char(30), content text);
4. \c template1
5. DROP DATABASE hahaha;
THEN...
6. CREATE DATABASE hahaha;
7. \c hahaha
8. \d
   EXIST!, xxx table!!! it's error!
9. select * from xxx;
   THEN, ERROR:  cannot find attribute 1 of relation xxx

Solution:
---------