[INTERFACES] M and primary keys

От leif@danmos.dk
Тема [INTERFACES] M and primary keys
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

  I have a rather anoying problem. I am linking a quite large
M$Access application to a PostgreSQL database with a a lot of
relations (primary keys/foreign keys). In all my tables I have
created primary keys (to keep M$Access happy ;-). Unfortunately,
when I link my application to the database, Access asks me for
each and every table (there are more than 80 of them) what I
want to use for unique index field. I thought the primary key
spec would do just that?

  All tables are designed like the one below:

create table globalafvigelse
  (
    id serial ,
    startdato date,