Re: [GENERAL] cluster truncates table name?

От Ulf Mehlig
Тема Re: [GENERAL] cluster truncates table name?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>:
> Sorry, I can't reproduce this here on 6.5beta.

Why sorry? I'm happy if it doesn't appear in 6.5 ;-) But then, could
there be a misconfiguration or something like that in my 6.4(.0)
database, or could it be that the problem silently disappeared on the
way between 6.4 and 6.5? (I'm not moving to 6.5 beta because I have to
finish my theses, and nearly all the data is under postgreSQL ...)

Thank you anyway for your answer (and for postgreSQL ;-)

regards,
Ulf

Ulf Mehlig    <umehlig@zmt.uni-bremen.de>             Center for Tropical Marine Ecology/ZMT, Bremen, Germany