Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC boolean conversion and scandinavian charac

От Finn Kettner
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC boolean conversion and scandinavian charac
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Den  7 May 99 kl. 21:12 skrev Finn Kettner om [INTERFACES] ODBC
boolean conversio:

Dohh. Sorry about my posting, 2 minutes in the configuration manual
and the first problem was solved (don't map bools as char). I simply
don't know how I could miss that one in the first place, sorry!!!

> 1. boolean fields are converted to type bpchar instead of type bool.

Well one down, one to go, this one I still haven't solved, so if any
of you have any ideas....

> 2. scandinavian characters (That is 'æøåÆØÅ') are converted to '_'.

Yours faithfully.
Finn Kettner.