Re: [PORTS] Port Bug Report: yacc bombs table size

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [PORTS] Port Bug Report: yacc bombs table size
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> ---------
> BSD/OS publish.co.jp 4.0.1 BSDI BSD/OS 4.0.1 Kernel #4: Fri Feb 19 11:52:44 MST
> 1999     polk@demiurge.BSDI.COM:/home/polk/tmp/sys/compile/GENERIC  i386
>
> Versions of other tools:
> ------------------------
> gmake

> Problem Description:
> --------------------
> gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/pgsql/src/backend/optimizer'
> gmake -C parser all
> gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/pgsql/src/backend/parser'
> /usr/bin/yacc -d gram.y
> /usr/bin/yacc: f - maximum table size exceeded
> gmake[2]: *** [parse.h] Error 2
> gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/pgsql/src/backend/parser'
> gmake[1]: *** [parser.dir] Error 2
> gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/pgsql/src/backend'
> gmake: *** [all] Error 2

You should do a touch on src/backend/parser/gram.c, and all will be OK.
You can also use bison, but there is no need.

Also, let me say I am totally embarased we can't get the time stamp on
gram.c to be correct in releases.  We may as well just stop trying to
get this right in releases, and force BSD people to use bison.