Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> same as the logo's background?
>
> One suggestion on the logo, tho, can you dim the light that's shining
> on it?  It sorta takes away from the rest of it.  (Yes I know it's
> a virtual light)

Here is an idea.  I have thought about making the name stand out as a
pattern within a grid/table.

If you remember the end of the movie 2001, where HAL has those red bars
coming out as he is disconnected.  We could have PostgreSQL spelled out
as red bard sticking out in a grid:

like this.  Of course, the grid would have to have lots of bars to look
good.  I thought this would go well with an SQL/table motif.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)