Re: [HACKERS] Autoconf versions

От Michael Robinson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Autoconf versions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
>An alternative possibility is to stop keeping configure in the CVS
>repository, but that would mean expecting everyone who uses the CVS
>sources to have autoconf installed ... I suspect that's a bad idea.

I don't see why that's a bad idea.  That's exactly what the Gnome project
does, and it works for them.  I would submit that anyone who can't be bothered
to take 10 minutes to install autoconf has no business mucking around with
a development tree anyway.
-Michael Robinson

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Autoconf versions
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Autoconf versions