FreeBSD _wth_ TCL ?

От Stan Brown
Тема FreeBSD _wth_ TCL ?
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
    i am having a bit of a problem getting 6.4.2 compied on FreeBSD 3.0
    with enough TCL support to use pgaccess. In FreeBSD the various flabors
    of TVL are in like /usr/local/lib/tcl8.0

    Could someone give me an example of how to run configure to acomplish
    this? I have it working on HP-UX 10.20 which has an even stranger
    filesystem layout, thanks to some helpful regulars here.

    Thanks, again for that.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco