Debian 2.0 + libpgsql-6.3.8 + can't compile my program

От Nathan L. Cutler
Тема Debian 2.0 + libpgsql-6.3.8 + can't compile my program
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello all:

After upgrading from Debian 1.3 (PostgreSQL 6.2.1) to Debian 2.0 (PostgreSQL
6.3.8) I suddenly began having compilation problems.  Compilation fails in the
link phase with the following error message:

    /usr/lib/libpq.so: undefined reference to `crypt'

When I downgrade to 6.2.1 it compiles just fine.

Does anyone know the solution to (or a workaround for) this problem?

Thanks very much in advance.

Nathan L. Cutler