Building Postgres on FreeBSD with tcl support

От Stan Brown
Тема Building Postgres on FreeBSD with tcl support
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
    Could someone give me some advice on how to build postgresql on a
    default FreeBSD install, with tcl support? What I am trying to
    acomplish is to get enough support built in to allow me to use
    pgaccess/ This can be acomplished wither by buildong a wish with the pg
    tcl lib linke inot it, or by building the libpgtcl.

    Yhe probel I am having is at configure time. FreeBSD has made an effort
    to handle tht myriad versions of tk/tcl by naming them like
    /usr/X11R6/bin/tcl.sh.80 and I cannot for the life of me figure out the
    correct options to pass to configure to make ths work.

    Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco