Re: [INTERFACES] shared libs(tcl/swig/ecpg/postgresql)

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] shared libs(tcl/swig/ecpg/postgresql)
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 01:24:40PM -0600, James Thompson wrote:
> I get an error about an unresolved symbol no_trans_auto (or something like
> that, I'm not at home to check the extact symbol name) no_trans_auto is
> part of the ecpg package which is in /usr/local/postgresql

no_auto_trans is an integer defined in libecpg.so taht's right. It is
included as external reference into the *.c files by ecpg via ecpglib.h.

So I guess you have your *.pgc files correctly in the lib but the reference
to libecpg isn't fulfilled.

> If I attempt to load a library that ecpg depends on I get unresoved
> symbols at each library.  I ended up with tcl not being able to resolve
> symbols in libcrypt.so  I simple test file written in C seems to access
> the library fine.

libcrypt should only depend on libc.so.6 aka glibc2 and ld-linux.so.2.

Since I don't know tcl I'm at a loss here.

Michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!