Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ResultSet.getDate

От Peter Garner
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ResultSet.getDate
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi Aleksey! :-)

---Aleksey Demakov <avd@gcom.ru> wrote:
>     st.executeUpdate ("set datestyle='iso'");

Thanks! :-)  That ALMOST does it! ;-)  Oddly, my
machine outputs dates as UTC (universal time clock) but
java wants to see GMT!  From what I am reading in some
of the Java usenet groups, Sun has some real problems
trying to make their date classes totally locale
portable and they have a few bugs! ;-)

Speaking of bugs, Peter, check out line 460 in
ResultSet.java.  You take the substring at from 0 to
18, I think you may want to take it from 0 to 19.
Thanks guys! ;-)
==
Peace,
Peter

We are Microsoft of Borg, you will be assimilated!!!
Resistance is fut...  ***BZZZRT***  THUD!!!
[General Protection Fault in MSBorg32.DLL]
Please contact the vendor for more information