Re: ResultSet.getDate

От Peter Garner
Тема Re: ResultSet.getDate
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi Peter! ;-)

>I'll check, but what version of the JDK/JRE are you
>using? The java.util.Date class was broken in pre
>jdk1.1.6 VM's.

I am using the JDK 1.1.7v1a from Blackdown.  Indeed,
Java's handling of dates is a little funky.  But in
this case the problem is that the returned strings
are not being handled properly.  Calling getString
instead of getDate returns :

"Mon Feb 01 16:08:00 1999 UTC"

And the format string used in the SimpleDateFormatter
object that getDate uses to convert that string is
not correct for that format.  If there is anything I
can do to help, please let me know! :-)
==
Peace,
Peter

We are Microsoft of Borg, you will be assimilated!!!
Resistance is fut...  ***BZZZRT***  THUD!!!
[General Protection Fault in MSBorg32.DLL]
Please contact the vendor for more information