Re: [GENERAL] big bad join problems

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [GENERAL] big bad join problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
>     Actually, it's still fairly slow.  I've got two things that my
> view is pulling back now, and it's taking quite a while.  I'm going to
> load up a bunch of data and see if it gets any slower.  Is there an actual
> problem happening here?

With the GEQO problems people were having, I have modified the default
GEQO start table count from 8 to 6.

People are having trouble at values of > 6 for a while, but
someone(Vadim?) objected to setting it to six in the past.  With two
people having problems today, I wanted to lower it.

Pennsylvania19026