General Bug Report: PG/PLSQL makes errors in compiling sql-requests (aggregates)

От Unprivileged user
Тема General Bug Report: PG/PLSQL makes errors in compiling sql-requests (aggregates)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name        : Michael Contzen
Your email address    : mcontzen@dohle.com

Category        : unknown
Severity        : non-critical

System Configuration
--------------------
  Operating System   : Linux 2.0.35 ELF

  PostgreSQL version : 6.0

  Compiler used      : gcc version 2.7.2.1

Hardware:
---------
Linux paris 2.0.35 #3 Tue Oct 27 09:58:37 MET 1998 i686 unknown

Versions of other tools:
------------------------

Problem Description:
Versions of PostgreSQL I have tested: 6.4.1 and 6.4.2
Please look at me posting at http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-hackers/1999-01/msg00117.html

Is there an other way of posting such bug-reports than using this form?

Test Case:
At my posting (see above) a simple example to repeat this behaviour is included

Solution:
---------