Re: [GENERAL] 6.4.1 problem

От Michael A. Koerber SR
Тема Re: [GENERAL] 6.4.1 problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
that you remove the RH rpm package(s) first.  This avoids getting the
wrong executables durint initdb and such.

I had this type of problem on one of my RH/Linux installations.  It turned
out that RH has a /usr/bin/initdb.  I should have been running the
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/initdb.

I removed the postgres RPM package(s) and tried again.  All went well.

mike

Dr Michael A. Koerber
MIT/LL
Radar Imaging Techniques