Re: CIDR in pg_hba.conf

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CIDR in pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kurt Roeckx <Q@ping.be> writes:
> On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 11:53:51PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I would imagine that your other submissions got stuck in the moderator's
>> queue (Marc has a few things on his plate too :-().  Are you sure you
>> are subscribed to -patches?  Under the same address you mailed from?

> I'm not, and I didn't intend to subscribe either just to send 1
> patch.

Fair enough, but then you'll have to be patient till Marc goes through
the moderator's approval queue.  I'm not sure if he's back from
emergency server repairs in Panama yet, but in any case I haven't
noticed him doing the queue for several days ...

(You should have gotten an autoreply telling you the message was held
for moderator approval, btw.  I always get one when I post to a PG list
I'm not subscribed to.)