Re: [SQL] html table output of table space

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [SQL] html table output of table space
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> All,
>
>   Before I spend my time working up a perl tool to html-ize the output
>   of the \d command to document in html my data dictionary, is there
>
>   a) Already a tool in existance?
>
>   -or-
>
>   b) A way to get the output of \d in html table format?

psql has an html mode, so you can use that, and run the query that
psql.c has for \d.

The only reason \d doesn't work work with the html mode automatically is
that we do some special handling for varlena types in psql.c.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: