Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 HISTORY etc.

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 HISTORY etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> HISTORY file coming with 6.4.1 seems old one. I tried
>> http://www.postgresql.org/ to get latest HISTORY but it miserably
>> failed.
>
>system was down today.  It is up now.  I think it is up-to-date.

Humm... I cannot find any description regarding changes between 6.4
and 6.4.1 in the HISTORY file?

PostgreSQL 6.4               Mon Oct 26 11:40:42 EST 1998

A dump/restore is required for those wishing to migrate data from
previous releases of PostgreSQL.  You may also use the new pg_upgrade
utility to avoid a dump/reload.

Bug Fixes
---------
:
:
--
Tatsuo Ishii
t-ishii@sra.co.jp

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 HISTORY etc.
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 HISTORY etc.