Re: [HACKERS] postgresql/c.h typedefs Size as 'unsigned int' (fwd)

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgresql/c.h typedefs Size as 'unsigned int' (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote: >> This is a Debian Linux bug report. >>  >> Size is still defined as unsigned int in 6.4.  Paul
issuggesting that thi     >s >> be changed to size_t for compatibility with alpha. >>  >> Is that correct? > >I am
goingto change Size to size_t only in the CURRENT tree, but leave >6.4.1/RELEASE tree alone, OK?

OK, I will change it in the Debian release of 6.4.1 and let you know if it
causes any problems (not that I expect any).

Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver              PGP key from public servers; key
ID32B8FAA1                ========================================    "For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD; thou art my
trust     from my youth."               Psalms 71:5